We are seeking an experienced Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join our team on a permanent basis, providing sustainable design solutions for Electrical Building Services such as; distribution, small power, lighting, containment and other specialise Electrical systems.
We operate in a variety of building sectors including; Commercial, Residential, Leisure, Healthcare, Heritage, pharmaceutical and Public Sector. As the selected intermediate electrical design engineer, you will be joining an established, hardworking and talented team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting senior engineers in the delivery of electrical services at any or all stages of design across multiple projects from concept to completion
- Assuring high levels of quality both in designs and in professionalism
- Actively contributing to the development of the department
- Delivering all projects to a strict time scale
The essential skills required to ensure the above roles are carried out quickly and effectively, are:
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- At least 2 years of electrical design experience.
- A comprehensive knowledge of all electrical building and infrastructure services
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team
- Be able to work alone with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications
- Be confident in the use of Amtech software
- Full UK driving Licence
To apply for this position, the intermediate electrical design engineer must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
Enquire about this role